This is a most fowl discovery.

A customer at a fast food restaurant in France called Quick claims to have found a bird's head in his order. What's more, the bird was cooked. Because eating raw meat is terribly unhealthy, as we all know.

After an experience like that perhaps the restaurant should be called "Sick." Or "Closed."

Kind of makes you want to run out and pick up a bucket of extra crispy right now, doesn't it?

There's no word on whether the restaurant will be subject to any punishment or if any birds have decided to relocate to any part of Europe to avoid this kind of fate.