WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — The Wichita city attorney's office says it will not bring charges against Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle after a domestic disturbance in Kansas.

A brief press release Friday says the city has completed its review of the Feb. 3 incident involving Randle and the mother of his child at a hotel in Wichita.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett said earlier this week there was not sufficient evidence to bring felony charges, leaving open the possibility of misdemeanor charges from the city prosecutor's office.

A former girlfriend told police Randle brandished a gun and broke a car window during the altercation.

Randle could still face punishment from the NFL under terms of its revised personal conduct policy.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.