NFL Releases 2015 Minnesota Vikings Schedule
The Minnesota Vikings will play two primetime games in 2015 and it all starts in the first week of the season.
Minnesota, and the rest of the NFC North, will play this season against the AFC West and NFC West. The Vikings will open the season on Monday Night Football against San Francisco at the new Levi's Stadium. With playing two divisions from the west coast, Minnesota will travel out west four times to San Francisco, Arizona, Oakland, and Denver.
12 of the 16 total games are scheduled for a noon kickoff, and no games at TCF Bank Stadium are scheduled for a late start. Overall the schedule is balanced between home and road games.
The Vikings will have a difficult stretch at the end of the season. Minnesota faces Arizona on a Thursday night before finishing with Chicago, New York Giants, and Green Bay.
2015 Minnesota Vikings Schedule:
- Week 1 (Sept 14): @ San Francisco (Monday Night Football. 9:20)
- Week 2 (Sept 20): vs. Detroit (12:00)
- Week 3 (Sept 27): vs. San Diego (12:00)
- Week 4 (Oct 4): @ Denver (3:25)
- Week 5 (Oct 11): Bye Week
- Week 6 (Oct 18): vs. Kansas City (12:00)
- Week 7 (Oct 25) @ Detroit (12:00)
- Week 8 (Nov 1): @ Chicago (12:00)
- Week 9 (Nov 8): vs. St. Louis (12:00)
- Week 10 (Nov 15): @ Oakland (3:05)
- Week 11 (Nov 22): vs. Green Bay (12:00)
- Week 12 (Nov 29): @ Atlanta (12:00)
- Week 13 (Dec 6): vs. Seattle (12:00)
- Week 14 (Dec 10): @ Arizona (Thursday Night Football. 7:25)
- Week 15 (Dec 20): vs. Chicago (12:00)
- Week 16 (Dec 27): vs. New York Giants (12:00)
- Week 17 (Jan 3): @ Green Bay (12:00)