South Dakota State’s Mike Daum Named Summit League Player of the Week
** Information provided by Summit League
ELMHURST, Ill. – South Dakota State's Mike Daum was named Summit League Men's Basketball Player of the Week for his performance Jan. 30-Feb.5.
MIKE DAUM, SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
So. // F // Kimball, Neb.
- Collected his third career Player of the Week nod and second this season
- Averaged 27.0 points and 11.0 rebounds in pair of victories
- Totaled 38 points and pulled down 17 rebounds in victory over Oral Roberts
- Rebound total was highest in an intraleague game this season and scoring total was second-most
- Shot 57.1 percent (20-of-35) from the field and 90.0 percent (9-of-10) from the free throw line during the week
Also nominated: Daniel Amigo, Denver; John Konchar, Fort Wayne; Matt O’Leary, IUPUI; Paul Miller, North Dakota State; Tra-Deon Hollins, Omaha; Emmanuel Nzekwesi, Oral Roberts; Matt Mooney, South Dakota
Previous recipients: Nov. 14 – Trey Burch-Manning, South Dakota; Nov. 21 – Mo Evans, Fort Wayne; Nov. 28 – Bryson Scott, Fort Wayne; Dec. 5 – Tre'Shawn Thurman, Omaha; Dec. 12 – Dexter Werner, North Dakota State; Dec. 19 – Mike Daum, South Dakota State; Dec. 26 – John Konchar, Fort Wayne; Jan. 3 – Paul Miller, North Dakota State; Jan. 9 – Garret Covington, Western Illinois / Marcus Tyus, Omaha; Jan. 17 – Daniel Amigo, Denver; Jan. 23 – Paul Miller, North Dakota State; Jan. 30 – John Konchar, Fort Wayne