Vikings Unveil ‘New’ Logo
The Minnesota Vikings have unveiled a new logo. That’s it on the right. Or is it the left? I can’t tell. Can you?
Maybe this from Vikings.com will help:
However, if you’re not into playing those “what’s different” picture games at your local watering hole, Vikings.com helpfully pointed out the five major differences between the old and new logo:
1. Horn Shape: The shape of the horns has been adjusted and the shading in the horns has changed.
2. Horn Base: The base of the horn now resembles the horn on the players’ helmets.
3. Face Detail: Thicker lines have been added to the mustache and face.
4. Vikings Gold: The Vikings Gold is now brighter and less brassy.
5. The Braid: The braid has been shortened, resulting in a reduced logo height.