A New Name for Management Services in Sioux Falls
Ovations Food Services has been providing food service and hospitality for several Sioux Falls venues and now has merged with two other companies.
Ovations Food Services, Global Spectrum and Paciolan - now operate as Spectra, a singular, new brand.
Spectra will consist of three divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services) and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan).
Spectra is a provider of sports and entertainment hospitality services in South Dakota. One or more of the divisions is at work supporting eight South Dakota venues and events, including:
• Rapid City Rush (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
• Rushmore Plaza Civic Center (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
• Orpheum Theatre Center (Food Services & Hospitality)
• Sioux Falls Convention Center (Food Services & Hospitality)
• Denny Sanford Premier Center (Food Service & Hospitality)
• Sanford Pentagon (Food Services & Hospitality)
• Sioux Falls Arena (Food Services & Hospitality)
• Sioux Falls Stadium (Food Services & Hospitality)
Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is the expert in hosting and entertainment, partnering with over 300 clients at 400 global properties to create memorable experiences for millions of visitors every year. Spectra’s expertise is embodied within three main divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services), and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan). Learn more at SpectraExperiences.com.
Comcast Spectacor is part of Comcast Corporation, a Fortune 50 media and technology company that operates Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., Comcast Spectacor also owns and operates the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center venue. Visit us at ComcastSpectacor.com, PhiladelphiaFlyers.com and WellsFargoCenterPhilly.com for more information.