All the Games You Can Watch During the Raging South Dakota Blizzard
We're all going to get buried in snow this weekend and we've all been advised to not go anywhere. Might as well make the most of it and watch sports all day.
If you're like me, you almost feel guilty watching TV all day without doing anything or going anywhere. Based on everything from the National Weather Service and our friends at KSFY TV, we all have an excuse tomorrow (April 14) to not move from the couch.
Remember guys...Safety first. Don't travel anywhere or put yourself in danger. (So let's take advantage of it!)
Between the NHL Playoffs, MLB regular season, and the start of the NBA Playoffs, there will be plenty of games that you can find on television tomorrow throughout the day. If you're a soccer fan, you can even start your television day even earlier. No, really, this might be one of the best days for us to have a blizzard rip through South Dakota.
- 8:55 AM - Premier League Soccer: Crystal Palace vs. Brighton (NBCSN)
- 9:00 AM - Premier League Soccer: Swansea vs. Everton (CNBC)
- 11:30 AM - Premier League Soccer: Liverpool vs. Bournemouth (NBC)
- 12:00 PM - MLB: Baltimore Orioles vs. Boston Red Sox OR New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers (MLBN)
- 12:00 PM - NASCAR: XFINITY Series at Bristol Speedway (FS1)
- 12:00 PM - GOLF: RBC Heritage 3rd Round (Golf Channel)
- 1:00 PM - MLB: Chicago vs. Minnesota (Fox Sports North) *Also on AM 1000 KSOO
- 1:40 PM - Premier League Soccer: Tottenham vs. Manchester City
- 2:00 PM - NBA: San Antonio vs. Golden State (ABC) *Also on ESPN 99.1
- 2:00 PM - NHL: Colorado vs. Nashville (NBC)
- 2:00 PM - NHL: New Jersey vs. Tampa Bay (CNBC)
- 3:00 PM - MLB: Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros (FS1)
- 4:30 PM - NBA: Washington vs. Toronto (ESPN)
- 6:00 PM - MLB: Los Angeles Angels vs. Kansas City (FS1)
- 7:00 PM - NBA: Miami vs. Philadelphia (ESPN)
- 7:00 PM - NHL: Toronto vs. Boston (NBC)
- 7:00 PM - UFC: UFC Fight Night Poirier vs. Gaethje
- 9:30 PM - NBA: New Orleans vs. Portland (ESPN)
- 9:30 PM - NHL: San Jose vs. Anaheim (NBCSN)
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a lazy day of sports all day. I know I will be.