ABERDEEN - Brown County deputy coroner Taylor Oster says a preliminary autopsy on a 57-year-old North Dakota man found dead in a garage in Aberdeen shows low levels of carbon monoxide exposure, but it's unclear if the gas caused his death.

The Aberdeen American News reports that Brent Colding, of LaMoure, N.D., was found dead on Tuesday.

Oster says the official cause of death will be released in a few weeks after the toxicology report comes back. Brown County Coroner Michael Carlsen will then make the final ruling.

No foul play is suspected.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.