Results Radio Would Like to Hire an Engineering Assistant
Engineering Assistant with IT Experience
Full-Time position with Benefits
Results RADIO Townsquare Media | Sioux Falls, SD | USA
Email Resume & Cover Letter to Donald.Jacobs@townsquaremedia.com
- Assist Engineer in maintaining station operation through preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Assist Engineer with installing and performing maintenance on broadcast consoles, audio routers, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, antennas, control systems, remote equipment, etc.
- Help maintain EAS and transmitter logs in compliance with FCC requirements
- White-Glove Executive Technical Support
- Maintain system administration
- Software & hardware specification, estimating, ordering, acquisition and installation
- Monitoring of critical network components
- Respond to operational issues
- Troubleshoot complex issues/problems requiring broad product/infrastructure knowledge
- Provide level 1 and 2 support for system administration
- Support of all network, workstation, server, and procedure standards
- Support design and engineering of disaster recovery and high availability solutions
- Detailed understanding of telecommunication capabilities, software, and hardware integration
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment
- Must be willing to provide support in a 7 x 24 environment
- Windows Server administration
- Windows Client support
- Remote Desktop Services
- Apple Mac and iOS support
- Google and Android support
- Office 365
- Cisco IOS, switching & routing
- VMware vSphere
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ShoreTel VoIP systems
Provide technical and administrative support for multiple local networks, using a variety of application software and networking hardware. Maintain adequate knowledge and skills of existing software and hardware to maximize the efficiency of the network and users' utilization of them. Provide documentation for current systems and evaluate new systems for increased productivity and efficiency. This position functions from the corporate headquarters of a multi-site network and reports to IT executive management.
About Townsquare Media, Inc.
Townsquare Media, Inc. is an integrated and diversified media and entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates market-leading radio stations, digital and social properties and live events in small and mid-sized markets across the United States, delivering national scale and expertise to the communities it serves on a local level. The Company owns and operates 320 radio stations, over 325 search engine, and mobile-optimized local websites in 68 small and mid-sized U.S. markets, making Townsquare the third largest owner of radio stations in the United States by the number of radio stations owned, and approximately 650 live events. The Company supplements its local offerings with the nationwide reach of our owned, operated and affiliated music and entertainment websites, which, on a combined basis, attracted one of the largest audiences among music-focused digital advertising networks as of September 2015 as well as certain large scale live events.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.